Who is Austin O'Malley?
Austin O'Malley is a Gaelic football player for Wicklow and St Patricks. O'Malley won the Dublin Senior Football Championship with UCD in 2006. The Louisburgh native was involved in a messy transfer process which brought him to St. Vincents in Dublin. The story was leaked to Dublin newspaper, the Metro. Austin works as a teacher in St. Benildus College, where he uses the strength that he gained from years on training to discipline the pupils. In 2011 he joined Wicklow town club St Patrick's and the Wicklow county team.
- The best blood will at some time get into a fool or a mosquito.
- Show me a genuine case of platonic friendship, and I shall show you two old or homely faces.
- If you keep your mouth shut you will never put your foot in it.
- Exclusiveness is a characteristic of recent riches, high society, and the skunk.
- Revenge is often like biting a dog because the dog bit you.
- Before you beat a child, be sure yourself are not the cause of the offense.
- Happiness is the harvest of a quiet eye.
- The smaller the head, the bigger the dream.
- A home-made friend wears longer than one you buy in the market.
- Reason clears and plants the wilderness of the imagination to harvest the wheat of art.
Use the citation below to add to a bibliography:
"Austin O'Malley." Biographies.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Web. 17 Nov. 2019. <https://www.biographies.net/people/en/austin_omalley>.
Discuss this Austin O'Malley biography with the community:
We need you!
Help us build the largest biographies collection on the web!
- Republic of Ireland
- Lived in
- County Mayo
on July 23, 2013