Maria Theresa of Austria, Queen of the Two Sicilies
1816 – 1867
Who was Maria Theresa of Austria, Queen of the Two Sicilies?
Her paternal grandparents were Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor and Infanta Maria Luisa of Spain. Her maternal grandparents were Frederick William of Nassau-Weilburg and his wife Burgravine Louise Isabelle of Kirchberg.
We need you!
Help us build the largest biographies collection on the web!
- Jul 31, 1816
- Also known as
- Maria Theresa of Austria
- Archduchess Maria Theresa of Austria
- Prince Alfonso, Count of Caserta
- Princess Maria Annunciata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Prince Louis, Count of Trani
- Princess Maria Pia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Princess Maria Immacolata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Prince Gaetan, Count of Girgenti
- Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Prince Pasquale, Count of Bari
- Prince Januarius, Count of Caltagirone
- Prince Francesco d'Assisi of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Lived in
- Aug 8, 1867
- Resting place
- Santa Chiara
on July 23, 2013
Use the citation below to add to a bibliography:
"Maria Theresa of Austria, Queen of the Two Sicilies." Biographies.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 27 Sep. 2022. <https://www.biographies.net/people/en/archduchess_maria_theresa_of_austria>.