1890 – 1957
Who was Christopher Morley?
- No man is lonely while eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention.
- Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.
- Dancing is a wonderful training for girls, it's the first way you learn to guess what a man is going to do before he does it.
- I had a million questions to ask God: but when I met Him, they all fled my mind; and it didn't seem to matter.
- Success: Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.
- Life is a foreign language: all men mispronounce it.
- We've had bad luck with our kids -- they've all grown up.
- High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead.
- There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
- God made man merely to hear some praise of what he'd done on those Five Days.
Use the citation below to add to a bibliography:
"Christopher Morley." Biographies.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 8 May 2021. <https://www.biographies.net/people/en/christopher_morley>.