Who is Frank Dane?
- The way to a woman's heart is through your wallet.
- Ignorance is never out of style. It was in fashion yesterday, it is the rage today and it will set the pace tomorrow.
- The great American novel has not only already been written, it has already been rejected.
- A man who calls bullshit fertilizer.
- Preachers denounce sin as if it was available to everyone.
- A conservative is a fellow who thinks a rich man should have a square deal.
- Blessed is he who talks in circles, for he shall become a big wheel.
- A set of rules laid out by professionals to show the way they would like to act if it was profitable.
- In polite society one laughs at all the jokes, including the ones one has heard before.
- The news of any politician's death should be listed under Public Improvements.
Use the citation below to add to a bibliography:
Discuss this Frank Dane biography with the community:
We need you!
Help us build the largest biographies collection on the web!
on July 23, 2013