Who is Reynato Puno?
Reynato Puno y Serrano was the 22nd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines. Appointed on December 8, 2006 by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, he was the 22nd person to serve as Chief Justice. Puno had initially been appointed to the Supreme Court as an Associate Justice on June 28, 1993.
We need you!
Help us build the largest biographies collection on the web!
- May 17, 1940
- Also known as
- Judge Reynato Puno
- United Methodist Church
- University of the Philippines
- University of the Philippines College of Law
- Southern Methodist University
- University of California, Berkeley
- UIUC College of Law
- Boalt Hall
- Dedman School of Law
- University of the Philippines, Diliman
on July 23, 2013
Use the citation below to add to a bibliography:
"Reynato Puno." Biographies.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 28 Nov. 2022. <https://www.biographies.net/people/en/reynato_puno>.