Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia
1895 – 1918
Who was Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia?
Storfurstinnan Olga, Olga Nikolajevna Romanova, född 15 november 1895, död 17 juli 1918 i Jekaterinburg, var äldsta dotter till Rysslands siste tsar Nikolaj II och Alexandra av Hessen. Syskon var Tatiana, Maria och Anastasia och Aleksej.
- "Remember that the evil which is now in the world will only get more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love."
- ''Give my love to all who remember me.''
- I am a Russian, and I will remain a Russian!"
- 'I see, monsieur. The auxiliaries are the servants of the verbs. It's only poor 'avoir' which has to shift for itself.'
- "In St. Petersburg we work, but at Livadia, we live."
- “For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.”
We need you!
Help us build the largest biographies collection on the web!
- Nov 15, 1895
- Also known as
- Olga Nikolaevna Romanova
- Olga Nikolaievna
- The Big Pair
- Olga Nicholaevna Romanova
- Storfystinde Olga
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Lived in
- Tsarskoye Selo
- Jul 17, 1918
- Resting place
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
on July 23, 2013
Use the citation below to add to a bibliography:
"Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia." Biographies.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 27 Jul 2021. <https://www.biographies.net/people/en/grand_duchess_olga_nikolaevna_of_russia>.